SurveyAngle is a property of SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. You can contact us at info@SurveyAngle.com.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Web site. By accessing or using any part of the Web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Web site or use any of its services.
1. What is SurveyAngle?
SurveyAngle is a service that lets you create, distribute and analyze online surveys and questionnaires with ease (collectively, the "Service").
2. Your SurveyAngle accounts
By using this Service, you agree that your login credentials are personal and non transmissible and that you are responsible for the security of these credentials. Furthermore, by creating one or more accounts on the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your accounts, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under those accounts and any other actions taken in connection with the accounts. You must not describe or assign keywords to your accounts in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. liability. You must immediately notify SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of any unauthorized uses of your accounts or any other breaches of security. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any account and remove corresponding data.
3. Responsibility of contributors
If you make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Web site (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your accounts and surveys are not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that You are another person or company. For example, your surveys title or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or otherwise.
4. Fees and payment
The Service is presently provided free of cost. We reserve the right to make the service paid in future as a whole or in part. We will always try to keep atleast a basic part of the service free but we don't make any promises on this.
5. Removing content
If you delete Content, SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Web site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s reasonable opinion, violates any SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Web site to any individual or entity for any reason, in SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s sole discretion. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
6. Responsibility of Web site visitors
SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Web site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Web site, SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Web site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Web site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Web site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
7. Content posted on other Web sites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Web sites and Web pages to which SurveyAngle.com links, and that link to SurveyAngle.com. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not have any control over those non-SurveyAngle Web sites and Web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SurveyAngle Web site or Web page, SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not represent or imply that it endorses such Web site or Web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SurveyAngle Web sites and Web pages.
8. Anti-Spam Policy
SurveyAngle has a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that all email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented to, receiving communications from you, the sender.
- You can only use SurveyAngle to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. If you don't have proof that each recipient on your list opted in for your emails, don't email them from SurveyAngle.
- We prohibit the use of harvested mailing lists. SurveyAngle will terminate accounts violating this prohibition.
- We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists unless you are able to provide proof that individuals on the list have opted-in to receiving emails of the type you will be sending them.
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
- You must not utilize a survey to send any commercial electronic mail messages to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned.
- You must not use SurveyAngle to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
9. Intellectual property
This Agreement does not transfer from SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to you any SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd., SurveyAngle, SurveyAngle logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Web site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Web site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or third-party trademarks.
SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Web site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Web site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. can terminate the Web site immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
12. Disclaimer of warranties
The Web site is provided "as is". SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. nor its suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that the Web site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web site at your own discretion and risk.
13. Limitation of liability
In no event will SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. General representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Web site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
16. Force Majeure
SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and it may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd., or by the posting by SilkenMermaid Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of a revised version.